"Here are some direct links to jump straight to specific sections of this No Nonsense Muscle Building Review:"
I was enticed by the no nonsense muscle building program after learning how Vince Delmonte had transformed his physique from a skinny distance runner to a robot of pure muscle within six months. I decided to try it out and see how it goes. I am glad I did.
The no nonsense muscle building program specifically targets those body builders who are intently pursuing solid muscle mass gains. More importantly, the program is ideal for those who are skinny and want to gain weight in muscle tissues without accumulating body fat deposits. It details with an amazing success the exact techniques that Vince used to accumulate such an impressive muscle build so fast. The program is very ideal since it is just so easy to implement and follow through from the beginner’s platform to an expert muscle builder.
It takes your personal body building program by the hand and then walks gently and systematically until you fall into the rhythm of ultimate hypertrophy. The no nonsense muscle building program details exactly which exercises to incorporate in the training regimen, the proper routines that will help you optimize on muscle gains, the foods and food types you must eat and the natural supplements that can optionally be tried.
Skinny guys and dames find the perfect training program in the no nonsense program, especially those who want to learn everything from the very basics to the ultimate training secrets. The simplest way to describe this program is as the perfect guide to successful muscle building. It covers everything in great detail and amplifies the ability to gain solid lean muscles rapidly. That is the best promise any body builder would wish for today, without having to result to the dangerous anabolic steroids in the market and the supplement abuse tendencies so common with lazy body builders.
Though I started using the program after I had been in the gym for a considerable while, the step-by-step guide of no nonsense muscle building helped me attain results that I had not yet consolidated in all those years. Within three months of consistent training, I gained an impressive 33 pounds of solid muscle, precisely curved in those body areas that had up to then, been skinny.
One thing I have to caution you about no nonsense muscle building however, is that this no solution if you are diagnosed with laziness and inconsistency. If however you are serious and determined to achieve muscles, then this program will yield amazing results for you within no time.
Vince Delmonte’s no nonsense program is the ultimate solution to hard gainers who dream of muscles every day. If you have slipped into a plateau and you can no longer gain an inch of muscle despite your intense workouts, then this will be your best bet.
Chapter 1: Top 10 Mistakes to Avoid Before You Even Start Training
1. NOT HAV ING A GOAL.
2. ‘Hard Gainer’ – Dump the Title!
3. Avoid the Two Most Dangerous Words in the English Language!
4. Setting Performance Goals versus Outcome Goals – Know Which Ones to Set.
5. Not Being Truly Committed to Your Goals.
6. Not Prepared to Break Old Habits and Build New Habits.
7. Not Putting A Deadline on Your Goals.
8. Failing to Prepare is Preparing to Fail.
9. Not Writing it Down.
10. Not Keeping A Log Book.
11. Using ‘Bad Information.’
12. Not Harnessing Your Power of Intuition and Instinct.
13. Not Deciding to Be Successful and Not Taking Responsibility.
14. Not Being Held Accountable.
Chapter 2: The Top 12 Muscle Building Myths
1. Nutrition Supplements Will Help You Gain Muscle
2. You Need to Alternate Between Low Intensity Phases
and High Intensity Phases
3.If You are Not Getting Bigger Blame it on Your Genetics
4. Take Steroids if You Have Not Made Gains After a Few Years
5. “I’m Training To Sculpt, Tone, Shape And Define”
6. High Reps Equal Getting Cut And Low Reps Equal Mass
7. Yesterday Was Chest Day, Today Is Leg Day
And Tomorrow Is Arm Day
8. You Need to ‘Shock” Your Muscles and Keep Them Guessing
9. For The Best Results You Must Train To Failure
10. Train Instinctively and “Listen To Your Body”
11. Searching For the Perfect Workout
12. Getting A Pump Is Necessary For Muscular Size
Chapter 3: How To Build Muscle
No-Nonsense Growth Principle #1:
The Stress Must Be Specific
No-Nonsense Growth Principle #2:
The Stress Must Be Above Your Threshold
No-Nonsense Growth Principle #3:
The Stress Must Be With Heavy Weights
No-Nonsense Growth Principle #4:
The Stress Must Be With High Reps
No-Nonsense Growth Principle #5:
The Stress Must Be Progressive Overload
No-Nonsense Growth Principle #6:
The Stress Must Be Intense
No-Nonsense Growth Principle #7:
You Must Recover From the Stress
No-Nonsense Growth Principle #8:
THE STRESS MUST BE SHORT AND INFREQUENT
(Advanced) No-Nonsense Growth Principle #8:
THE STRESS MUST ACHIEVE THE MAXIMAL
RESULT WITH THE MINIMAL AMOUNT OF WORK
Chapter 4: Advanced Recovery Methods -How To Accelerate Recovery From Training
Chapter 5: Maximizing Hormonal Responses for Maximum Muscle
Chapter 6: Explosive Fat Burning Secrets
Chapter 7: Massive Eating
1. Why you can’t gain weight.
2. Energy Balance.
3. Calculating Caloric Requirements for Extreme Muscle Growth
4. Which strategy to use? ‘Bulk Up’
5. How Much Weight Should I Aim For or ‘Overshoot’ for Before I Start Cutting?
6.Can I Build Muscle and Lose Fat At The Same Time?
7. Creating an Environment for Mass Building – The Kitchen.
8. Here’s What to Dump in the Garbage
9. Here’s What to Add to the Kitchen
10. Secret Tip When Grocery Shopping
11. No Nonsense Nutrition Rules
12. Nutrient Timing
14.“What If I Don’t Have A Big Appetite?”
15. Sample Power Shakes
16. What About My Nutrition On Non-Training Days?
Chapter 8: Making Sense of Supplementation - Choose Them Wisely.
1. The Advertisements Only Tell Part of the Story...
2. The Supplement Companies Don’t Want You To Read This...
3. So You Want To Create Your Own Supplement Company? It’s Easier Than You Think!
4.If It’s Published In Black And White It Must Be True.
5. Do I Need All the Recommended Supplements?
6. Recommended Supplements
7. Supplements to Avoid Weight Gain Powders
Chapter 9: Injury Prevention And Avoiding the Causes
Injuries have causes – they do not simply find us out of bad luck or fate.
Top 10 Causes of Injuries and How to Avoid Them: Flexibility Tips and Guidelines:
Chapter 10: No Nonsense Maximum Muscle Growth Programs
· Muscle Threshold
· Activate as Many Muscle Fibers as Possible
· Train With Heavy Weights for High Reps
· Train to Failure
· Measure Your Intensity
· Keep A Log Book
· The Muscle Growth Formula
· RECOVERY RULE A
· Recovery Rule B
· YEAR ROUND FLEXIBILITY TRAINING PROGRAM
The Complete Beginner-Intermediate 29 Week Intensive Workout Program:
The Complete Advanced Max-Power 29 Week Training Program
About The Author
No Nonsense Muscle Building Excerpts: