"Here are some direct links to jump straight to specific sections of this Combat The Fat Review:"
I found the Combat The Fat program to be just right for an unorganized person like me since it was based on the experience of a military fitness trainer. I knew I needed discipline and intense exercising and Combat the Fat gave both of these to me. This program proved to do wonders for me as I was willing to put efforts on my body but just lack of strategies and didn’t know how to discipline myself.
To be honest I was a bit skeptical to find out that I had to work out only 3 times a week for 45 minutes, but at the same time I was quite happy that the program fitted excellently my nine to five working schedule. The exercises are intense enough, but not too tiring and difficult to perform. I have to admit that the workouts were a bit hard at first and quite unknown to me, but I personally find the sessions to be quite rewarding. At the same time I was not getting any injuries which had been quite a major issue for me beforehand.
I really like Jeff’s style of presenting the fitness program and particularly the workouts in the second part of the ebook. He is straightforward and quite clear about what has to be done and the way in which it should be done plus there is no fluff whatsoever. In my opinion this is what beginners needs to be motivated and to follow the program enthusiastically.
Another thing I like about the Combat the Fat program is that the nutritional manual is not very restrictive. I am not a person who can be manage to stay starved and I was quite happy to find out a diet that is healthy and nutritional and keeping you full without gaining an ounce of fat.
Getting The Most From This Manual
Meet Jeff Anderson: Your “Fat Burning Commander”...
Other “Muscle Nerd” Programs...
- -Optimum Anabolics
- -Homemade Supplement Secrets
- -Underground Chest Training Secrets
- -Hard Work, Frustration…And Marginal Results!
- -The Fat Loss Industry’s Dirty Little Secret
- -The #1 Mistake 99% Of All Fat Loss Programs Make...
- And How They Make You FATTER!
FACTOR 1 – “Mission Planning”
-A Customized Personal Battle Plan For Defeating Body Fat Once And For All!
- -S – Specific
- -M = Measurable
- -A = Attainable
- -R = Realistic
- -T = Timely
- -Measuring Your Progress
- -The SCALE As A Measurement Tool…
- -Homework Assignment #1
- -Homework Assignment #2
- -Homework Assignment #3
FACTOR 2 – STOP Dieting!
-The "Secret" Your Body Is Praying You NEVER Find Out...And How To Trigger NON-STOP Fat Burning!
- -ATP (Adenosine Triphosphate)
- -Blood Glucose
- -Body Fat
- -The Number One Reason Why Your Body
- Fights You Tooth And Nail At Burning Fat...
- -Why “Dieting” Isn’t The Answer To Fat Loss
FACTOR 3 – “Chemical Warfare”!
-The "Silent War" That's Happening RIGHT NOW In Your Body...And How To Emerge Victorious To Look Better, Feel Better, And LIVE LONGER!
- -Choose “Living Food”
- -Eat “Functional Fats”
- -Increase Your Fiber Intake (aka – the CTF “Poopy Principles”)
- -PH Balancing: Is YOUR Body A Walking Battery?
FACTOR 4 – “Nutritional Fire Power”
-Eating To Burn Fat...Build Muscle...And Generate Endless Energy All Day Long!
- Program NOW Before Moving On To The Next Section!
FACTOR 5 – Fat Blasting Hormones!
-How To NATURALLY Stimulate Your Body's Fat-Burning
Hormones (And Skyrocket Your Sex Drive!)
- Step 1: Support Hormone Synchronicity
- Step 2: Avoid Adrenal Exhaustion By Limiting Stress
- Step 3: Control Insulin
- Step 4: Naturally Elevate Your “Youth” and “Sex” Hormones
- Step 5: Conquer Cravings
FACTOR 6 – Maximum Metabolism
-Your Body's Fat Burning "Engine"...And How To Rev Up Your Metabolism To Make It Perform Like A Sleek Italian Race Car!
FACTOR 7 – Military “PT”
-How To Master The Military's Most Advanced Exercise Program Skyrocket Your Fat Burning In As Little As 45 Minutes A Day - 3 Days A Week!
- -The Truth About Fat Burning Exercise
- -Military PT Strategy #1: Train For No More Than 1 HOUR
- -Military PT Strategy #2: LONG duration,
- LOW INTENSITY cardio works best at burning fat!
- -Military PT Strategy #3: Train On An Empty Stomach
- -Military PT Strategy #4: Bodyweight Exercise RULES!
- -Military PT Strategy #5: Variation Is Fundamental
- For Total Training!
- -Strategy #1 (Days 1 & 5): Bodyweight “Pyramid” Training
- -Strategy #2 (Day 3): CTF Circuit Training
- -Strategy #3 (OPTIONAL On Days 2, 4, 6):
- Low Intensity Interval Training
FACTOR 8 – “Killer Instinct”!
-How To Develop A "Take The Hill" Mind Set That Will Keep You Motivated And Absolutely Destroy Any Obstacles In Your Way To Your New Body!
- -Your Motivational “WHY”: The Key To
- Long Term Fat Loss Success!
- -Exchanging Habits
- -Staying On Track With Your Weight Loss Program
- -Adjusting the Combat The Fat Program
- -Putting It All Together