What I really like about Muscle Gaining Secrets is that it is really comprehensive. The ebook gives you a complete guide on what muscle gaining is all about. The explanations are made in such a way that even a beginner can understand what is required and how it should be done. Plus, Jason is a really good writer and knows how to motivate you and give you a good laugh even during the toughest moments of the workout.
Another thing that I appreciate this training program for is that it provides the reader with a straightforward workout plan – you get all the guidance you need without any fluff. The workout plan is also quite long so you should not expect to be left out in the middle of the road on your own. I like how Jason teaches the 16-week workout for beginners, it gave the basis for getting to the tougher and more rewarding exercises. I also find the tips on how to workout without getting any injuries extremely useful since I have had a terrible experience in the past. Also in separate nutrition ebook that came with the Muscle Gaining Secrets program, I found the mass-building shake recipes to be invaluable.
Here is what you’ll see after purchasing the Muscle Gaining Secrets:
Now let’s take a look at what’s inside Muscle Gaining Secrets:
Muscle Gaining Secrets Chapter 1: Introduction
Muscle Gaining Secrets Chapter 2: The Everlasting Bond
Muscle Gaining Secrets Chapter 3: The Importance of Physical Strength
Muscle Gaining Secets Chapter 4: The Training Effect
Muscle Gaining Secets Chapter 5: The Seven Critical Factors
- FACTOR # 1: EXERCISE SELECTION
- FACTOR # 2: TRAINING VOLUME
- FACTOR # 3: NUMBER OF REPS USED
- What about the supposed .inverse relationship between reps and training age?
Muscle Gaining Secets Chapter 6: Intensity
Muscle Gaining Secets Chapter 7: Neck & Shoulder Training
- · NECK
- · SHOULDERS
- · I always lean back too much when pressing overhead. What should I do to fix that?
- · Should I stagger my feet when overhead pressing?
- · Are there any other tips or tricks you can share to make my overhead pressing more effective?
Muscle Gaining Secets Chapter 8: Back Training
- · UPPER BACK & TRAPS
- · MID BACK (THICKNESS)
- · LATS (WIDTH)
- · LOWER BACK (SPINAL ERECTORS)
- · I heard deadlifts are dangerous. Is that true?
- · What can I do to stop my back from getting tight after training?
- · Why don.t my chin ups improve as fast as other lifts, and what can I do about it?
- · I can.t feel my lats when I train them. Is there anything I can do to change that?
- · What should I do if I can.t do chin ups?
Muscle Gaining Secets Chapter 9: Chest Training
- · Pushup
- · Jungle Gym Pushup
- · Flat Dumbbell Press
- · Incline Dumbbell Press
- · Dumbbell Floor Press
- · Bench Press
- · Incline Bench Press
- · Barbell Floor Press
- · How can I stop my wrists from hurting when doing pushups?
- · How can I prevent the droopy pec look that a lot of
guys seem to get?
Muscle Gaining Secets Chapter 10: Arm Training
· Barbell Curl
· Dumbbell Curl
• Hammer Curl
• Incline Curl
• Incline Hammer Curl
• EZ Curl
• Cross Body Hammer Curl
• Should I keep my wrist neutral, flexed or bent back when I curl?
• Partial Range Parallel Bar Dip
• Close Grip Bench Press
· Rack Lockout
• 3 or 4 Board Press
• Reverse Grip Bench Press
• Close Grip Weighted Pushup
• I can.t feel my triceps when I do close grip benches or lockouts. What can do to change that?
FOREARM/ GRIP TRAINING
• Behind The Back Wrist Curl
• Thumbless EZ Bar Reverse Curl
• Suitcase Barbell Wrist Curl
• Dumbbell Wrist Curl
• Dumbbell Reverse Wrist Curl
• EZ Bar Reverse Wrist Curl
Muscle Gaining Secets Chapter 11: Leg Training
- · QUADS
- · Squat
- · Safety Bar Squat
- · Box Squat
- · Single Leg Box Squat
- · Single Leg/ Pistol Squat
- · Dumbbell Step Up
- · Dumbbell Split Squat
- · Dumbbell Lunge
- · What should I do if I can.t get all the way down when squatting?
- · My heels come up when squatting. What should I do to fix that problem?
- · Why do I fall forward when I squat?
- · How do I stretch my hip flexors?
- · What do I do if my knees buckle in when squatting?
- · Can I squat with a towel or pad on the bar?
- · Why don.t you recommend the leg press machine?
- · What kind of sneakers should I wear when I train?
- · Can I build big legs without squats?
- · POSTERIOR CHAIN (HAMSTRINGS, GLUTES & LOWER BACK)
- All Forms of Deadlifts
- Good Morning
- 45-Degree Back Extension
- Glute Ham Raise
- Standing Calf Raise
- 1 Leg Standing Calf Raise
- Seated Calf Raise
- Donkey Calf Raise
- Leg Press Calf Raise
- Jumping rope
Muscle Gaining Secets Chapter 12: Extreme Stretching
- · LATS
- · MID BACK
- · SHOULDERS
- · CHEST
- · TRICEPS
- · BICEPS
- · FOREARMS
- · QUADS
- · HAMSTRINGS
Muscle Gaining Secets Chapter 13: Putting it All Together- The MGS Workout
- · How should I split up my workouts?· BEGINNER TRAINING
- · INTERMEDIATE TRAINING· How do I ensure that I will make continual, consistent progress in my workouts?
- · How should I alter the workouts if I am a female?· ADVANCED TRAINING· What if I can.t do high rep chin ups for my back off sets?
- · What about set extension techniques?
- · Why are there no abdominal exercises included in any of the workouts?ABS
- Ab Wheel Rollout
- 30 Incline Reverse Crunch
- Hanging Knee/ Leg Raise
- Janda Sit Up
- Side Plank
- Suitcase Deadlift
- Full Contact Twist
- Russian Twist
Muscle Gaining Secets Chapter 14: Fat Burning Cardio
- · THE MANY DIFFERENT TYPES OF CARDIO
- · HOW IT’S DONE
- · How often should I do cardio?
- · When should I do cardio?
- · OTHER EFFECTIVE, HIGH INTENSITY CARDIO METHODS
- · MAXIMUM FAT LOSS
- · THE BOTTOM LINE
Muscle Gaining Secets Recovery MethodsChapter 15:
- · TAKE A CONTRAST BATH AFTER TRAINING
- · TAKE NAPS
- · SLEEP 8-10 HOURS PER DAY
- · STRETCH ON YOUR OFF DAYS
- · UTILIZE ACTIVE RECOVERY TECHNIQUES
- · GET A MASSAGE ONCE PER WEEK
- · LIMIT YOUR CONSUMPTION OF ALCOHOL & RECREATIONAL DRUGS
- · AVOID STRESS
- · PRACTICE MEDITATION
- · TAKE A COMPLETE WEEK OFF EVERY 8-12 WEEKS
- · TAKE A COMPLETE MONTH OFF ONCE PER YEAR
Muscle Gaining Secets Chapter 16: Mass Building Nutrition
- · EAT LIKE A HORSE
- · BASE YOUR DIET AROUND NATURAL, ORGANIC, WHOLE FOOD SOURCES
- · EAT AN AMPLE AMOUNT OF CARBOHYDRATES
- · EAT .6-.8 GRAMS OF PROTEIN PER POUND OF BODYWEIGHT DAILY
- · EAT A HUGE BREAKFAST EVERY MORNING
- · NEVER GO LONGER THAN THREE HOURS WITHOUT EATING
- · GET 20-30% OF YOUR CALORIES FROM FAT
- · TAKE A FAST ACTING PROTEIN & CARB DRINK 15-30 MINUTES BEFORE TRAINING
- · DRINK A FAST ACTING PROTEIN & CARB DRINK IMMEDIATELY AFTER TRAINING
- · KEEP A DIET JOURNAL
- · SAMPLE DIETS
- · EAT HIGH GLYCEMIC INDEX CARBOHYDRATES
- · EAT TONS OF NUTS AND OILS
- · DRINK RICE MILK, HEMP MILK AND COCONUT MILK TO GET MORE QUICK AND EASY CARBS AND HEALTHY FATS
- · DAY ONE
- · DAY TWO
- · DAY THREE
- · DAY FOUR
- · DAY FIVE
- · DAY SIX
- · DAY SEVEN
- · LOSING BODY-FAT
- · LOW CARB DAY
- · HIGH CARB DAY
- · LOW CARB DAY- .8 GRAMS OF CARBS PER POUND OF BODYWEIGHT
- · HIGH CARB DAY- 1.6 GRAMS OF CARBS PER POUND OF BODYWEIGHT
- · BUILDING MUSCLE
- · HIGH CARB DAY- 500 GRAMS
- · MEDIUM CARB DAY- 275 GRAMS
- · LOW CARB DAY- 100 GRAMS
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- How does being a vegetarian affect my ability to build muscle?
- What are Super Foods?
- I am super skinny and can eat whatever I want without getting fat. Besides eating a ton of food all day is there anything else I should do, like eat during the middle of the night or something?
- Is it true that eating too much fruit will make me fat?
- Is fruit juice okay to drink?
- What are the best meal replacement bars to eat?
- What is quinoa?
- How important is it to write down what I eat and keep an eating journal?
- I am allergic to gluten? Can I still eat oatmeal?
- How much protein can I take in at once? I have heard that any more than 30 grams or so in a sitting will be stored as fat. Is this true?
- Is sucralose safe to use as an artificial sweetener?
- When using carb cycling, what is the maximum amount of high carb days you recommend for mass building?
- What are some good choices for quick food when on the road or traveling?
- What percentage of my calories should carbs?
- When I.m trying to get bigger is there anything bad about only eating twice a day if I eat a ton at those times?
- Is it true that it.s not good to eat after 7pm, especially carbs since it will supposedly turn to fat?
- What is the least fattening alcohol to consume during an all night booze fest?
- What should I be eating and what should I avoid eating to help lower my cholesterol levels?
- What should I eat before training and how long?
- Can I still gain mass even though I am a diabetic and have to avoid eating too many carbs or sugars?
- Is it good to eat lots of salads if I want to get lean?
- Does eating eggs raise your cholesterol?
- Is it okay to wake up and go right to the gym without eating first?
- Is it true that saturated fat intake increases testosterone production?
- Is there anything I can eat that will increase my testosterone production naturally?
- Is there any truth to the old saying, .There is no such thing as overtraining, just under-eating?.
- If I am really strict about my diet and very serious about getting in mind blowing shape, how often can I have a cheat meal?
- What is your opinion of extremely low carb, ketogenic diets for fat loss? What about cyclic ketogenic diets for mass gain?
- What are the negatives of eating too little fat? Do I need a certain amount for muscle growth?
Muscle Gaining Secets Chapter 17: The Truth About Supplements
- · MY STORY
- · THE BEGINNING
- · FINALLY SOMETHING THAT WORKS
- · “IT FEELS LIKE DECA”
- · THE NEXT GENERATION OF SUPPLEMENT SCAMS
- · THE TRUTH
- · MORE USELESS CRAP
- · WHAT WORKS
Muscle Gaining Secets Chapter 18: Training Partners
Muscle Gaining Secets Chapter 19: Training Music
Muscle Gaining Secets Chapter 20: Questions & Answers
- How do I warm up before training?
- My shoulders are a little beat up from years of playing football. Is there some kind of extra warm up I should do for them?
- I need to lose 20 pounds of fat and gain 20 pounds of muscle. Should I do one before the other or can I do both at the same time?
- How important is it for me to keep a training journal?
- How should I track my muscle building progress?
- Is there ever a time you.d recommend using machines for building size?
- How should I breathe when performing exercises?
- Should I train any differently during times of high stress?
- What is the best time of the day to train?
- Can I train when I.m sick?
- Is it ok to use any lifting equipment like straps, wrist wraps, knee wraps, knee sleeves, elbow sleeves, gloves and/or a belt?
- Should I train if I am still sore from a previous workout?
- Is soreness an indicator of a good workout?
- What happens if I gain a lot of muscle and then stop working out? Will it all turn to fat?
- I.m stuck on certain dumbbell exercises since a ten pound jump is too much for me right now. Is there any way around this?
Muscle Gaining Secets Chapter 21: Conclusion